[from Resourceism.com] ''Revelation '22: Eden Restored'' Exercise 1.0 ''The Limits to Growth''
- Read the book and watch the videos
- Post your comments and opinions to The Vegan Project's Facebook page
- If you would like further information or want to comment privately DM us
Limits to Growth
The Origin of "Limits to Growth" - Interview with Dennis Meadows
INTRODUCTORY EXERCISEHow to bring peace and property to our planet is the central theme of The Village Vegan's year-long educational initiative, ''Revelation '22 Eden Restored''
Resourcesim is the belief or ideology that all of the Earth's resources are the common inheritance of all the world's people and should be shared equally for the benefit of all the Earth's inhabitants. Resourceism is the foundational belief of a resource-based economy.
Nearly all of human civilization's problems; War, Poverty, Crime, Famine, and now the Global Climate Crisis had their genesis with the subjugation and abuse of animals through their domestication. The domestication of animals also begat the concept of private land ownership and the social agreement we call 'money', as well as every market system including Capitalism.
In a Resource-Based Economy all goods and services are available to all people without the need for means of exchange such as money, credits, barter or any other means. For this to be achieved, all resources must be declared as the common heritage of all Earth’s inhabitants. Equipped with the latest scientific and technological marvels, humankind could reach extremely high productivity levels and create an abundance of resources. Resource-Based Economy concerns itself with three main factors, namely Environmental, Technological and Human.Veganism, like resourceism, is an ideology or a belief system. Veganism is a social justice issue. Vegans do not consume or use anything from animals(as far as is practicable, practical, and possible). We also do not participate in any form of animal exploitation or cruelty. Vegans support and advocate for the rights of all non-human and human animals. Vegans are also de facto environmentalists.
- The collapse of the Global Economic System
- Global Natural Disaster(supervolcano eruption, large meteor strike, runaway climate crisis)
- World War(nuclear or conventional)
- A Super Pandemic(a global pandemic that has a death rate exceeding 30% - Think of Stephen King's 'The Stand')
- Intelligent Alien Life is absolutely proven to exist and has also been proven to have visited our planet.
- Divine Intervention(for example the Christian messiah Jesus or other religious personage comes to Earth and becomes the final decision maker on establishing a unified global civilization)
- Extraterrestrials pay us a visit and become our benefactors providing guidance setting up a sustainable, and equitable global society.
- OTHER. What do you think? A different motivator for global unity or none of the above? Is humanity doomed? Will Earth revert back to the way it was before our species dominated the planet?
Post a Comment